PDA

View Full Version : Spray Paint / HELP

Andy241
03-09-2011, 10:39 AM
A few hour's ago, I decided I would custom paint my Xbox 360 shell, thinking nothing of it at the time about my safety.

Half an hour later, and even now my stomach is feeling a bit iffy, and my throat has a sensation I cant quite discribe, however its not painful.

Iv read recently that consuming spray paint and be deadly as it is poisonus, ect.

Im the most paranoid person you can probebly get, so im hoping im just over reacting.

I also exercised earlier today for the first time in a good month, so im thinking that might be the reason for my throat to be feeling a bit off.

Would love to here what you think.

ibake&pray
03-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Did you use the spray paint in an open area? or did you use it inside of a room with the windows shut. You need to have good ventilation when you are doing something like that. I don't think that you have done any permanent damage, but next time you get a great idea like that, read the side of the can before you start. i'm sure it will say to use in a well ventilated space. You have probably irritated your throat from the spray, but you aren't going to be poinsoned by it...unless you were spraying it in a bag and inhaling it....

Just be a little more careful in the future, and you will be ok. ;)

Machaon
03-09-2011, 01:45 PM
A few hour's ago, I decided I would custom paint my Xbox 360 shell, thinking nothing of it at the time about my safety.

Half an hour later, and even now my stomach is feeling a bit iffy, and my throat has a sensation I cant quite discribe, however its not painful. ...

Hopefully, you are not reacting to the fumes that are offgassing from the newly painted Xbox. If you are, you might have to place the Xbox outside your living quarters until it totally cures and hope that you still won't react to it once it does totally cure.