PDA

View Full Version : too many wrinkles for 27

jane84
03-22-2011, 06:05 AM
im only 27 and i have heaps of lines around my eyes and wrinkles when i smile too. can someone tell me something decent to use besides this nivea stuff i have been using is doing nothing to help. has anyone used dr lewin formula?

kaloup
03-22-2011, 07:54 AM
im only 27 and i have heaps of lines around my eyes and wrinkles when i smile too. can someone tell me something decent to use besides this nivea stuff i have been using is doing nothing to help. has anyone used dr lewin formula?

I would recommend starting from the inside out. Eliminate sugar and start juicing. I'm pretty old and have few lines on my face due to a great diet and low sun exposure. You may try a nice natural exfoliater . Mix sugar, honey lemon and olive oil. Scrub your face with that.

SnowBunny2020
03-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Staying hydrated with water-not soda and coffee- will do more for your skin than any product you can put on it.

jumprosel
03-22-2011, 04:19 PM
typically wrinkles appear on areas of the body that receive a high amount of exposure to the sun, nourish your skin with products with vit e ^_^

jane84
03-22-2011, 07:02 PM
ive actually been doing some cleaning and i find after i spray bleach, and window cleaners and that my skin is really bad the next day, would it really affect my skin?

esker
03-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Bleach reacts with the natural oils on your skin to make soap. This is drying to your skin. One should always wear gloves and cover the skin when cleaning with bleach. And wear eye protection.

jane84
03-23-2011, 08:07 AM
should i be using day/night/eye creams with like antioxidants, or is there a vitamin i could take to help. or is just good old vit e cream just as good

Titchou
03-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Your makeup and your moisturizer should both have SPF 15 or better in them. I also suggest using a cream spcifically for eyes. Morning and night. Exfolliate once per week.

Dawood
03-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi Jane,
Seems like you are work too much under sun.
Do increase fresh juices and raw food in your diet. Avoid canned or tetra juices.
My friend used wrinkle free formula or revelon products and it worked.
Apply sunblock when going under the sun.