PDA

View Full Version : Molar pain from biting But OralSurgeon said No Fracture

MrDister78
03-23-2011, 07:33 PM
And this has happened a few times already.. like today
i ate a granola bar. BUT i knew my tooth is weak so i didn't bite down until i wet it alot with saliva and it was soft..But it still hurt when i clenched down.

The other time that it hurt was a year ago or something. i bit down on a salad cruton and that made it hurt too.

when i went to the Oral surgeon they took xray of my mouth and they discovered my mouth looks like a mess. my teeth are all crooked. I have several impacted teeth and some molars buried and sideways.

He suggested i need to have alot of stuff removed and whatever. BUt that ain't gonna happen cause 1) i don't have money or insurace 2) I don't have to do what the doctor says just cause he says it. i don't want to have my mouth drilled as much as he said i need to have it done.

So how do i cope with this?
or do you think i should have all my teeth out?

im male age early 30s

SnowBunny2020
03-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Your teeth will only get worse and cause you more misery and unless you go to a dentist and suck up the bill, there is nothing more you can do. If you were to only have one tooth a year taken care of, you wouldn't regret it. Don't give up and have them all pulled, if at all possible. Many dentists take payments.