PDA

View Full Version : Eye-tiredness accompany with warmness

Amanda06
05-26-2011, 06:12 AM
Hi:
Recently, I've been experiencing 'worn and tired-feeling accompany with warmness' on both of my eyes, mostly around 'eye-sockets' close to eye-brows. That occurrs mostly during nights and particularly after working around flower-garden under the intense sun.:(

However, I never had an 'eye-tirednss' until now. I've been always 'garden-lover' to tend flowers both in frontyard and backyard.

If any of you have this sort of experience to share, I'd truly appreciate any advices or tips how to alleviate this condition. :confused:

pupcake
05-26-2011, 08:20 AM
That's what I get with dry eyes. They burn. See if drops help- not redness remover just lubricating.

Pup

Amanda06
05-26-2011, 09:08 AM
That's what I get with dry eyes. They burn. See if drops help- not redness remover just lubricating.

Pup

Thanks for the response.

Actually, years back, I had dry-eye like you're describing the above. I used an expensive lubricating eye-drop on daily basis for several years and that therapy seems 'cured' not feeling dryness/discomfort in the eyes.:)

However, this time, it's totally different from it. It's more wetting feeling along with warmness around eye-sockets close to eye-brows. Then, in my guess, .... it's a sort of 'eye-strain' that is more likely age-related, .... or a general age-related?:confused:

Any other imputs on this would be very grateful.

jonnydepp31
09-06-2011, 03:11 AM
thanks it helps me to solve my problem related with my eyes.

dorri
09-16-2011, 05:12 PM
My eyes have this problem as well. I have a dry eye condition but I also have seasonal allergies and suffer from occassional dehydration. At times my eyelids are hard to keep open so I'm left in an almost strained squinting position, but as the other poster stated lubicrating them helps, sometimes allergy eye drops help as well. Putting a warm moist compress to them for a few minutes helps to make them feel more open and relaxes the muscles around the eye socket. Good luck with yours and drink up (water that is)