PDA

View Full Version : I need these stretch marks gone!!!

justagirl15
07-25-2011, 06:42 PM
ok, so i'm a fourteen year old girl, and i have these stretch marks by my hip bone and i'm totally embarrassed by them :( i don't really understand why i got them, i mean..i'm not fat or anything at all..

they aren't overly bad, but they are still noticeable and they still bother me :/

i was wondering if there is anyway i could get rid of them or make them fad A LOT.. preferably by things that i don't need to go buy, but if i have to, i will because i REALLY don't like them :/

answers as soon as possible would be nice please! it is bathing suite season and all and i want to be able to go swimming without my shorts on!!
THANK YOOU :)

Prettyinpink86
12-16-2011, 03:36 AM
I have stretch makes too I'm not embarassed everybody has them, it's just where your skin has grown, there are things to try from the shops;

1. Bio oil
2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks

It won't be an overnight thing but people say they do work.

WhenItRains
12-18-2011, 03:42 PM
You have stretch marks because your growing faster then your skin can keep up.My daughter has them too on her legs...
Don't worry,they will fade by themselves with time.You could always ask your parents to take you to a dermatologist though and ask for RETIN-A.
It works best on newly formed stretch marks but makes a much bigger difference then cocoa butter.

missc23
03-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Trilastin works but is very expensive. I have heard good things about bio oil but haven't tried it.

My gynocologist recommended purchasing vitamin E tablets and puncturing them and rubbing the oil on the marks to fade them. He said that it has worked for man of his patients.

Either way, you are young and in time they will fade significantly even without any treatment. Keeping your skin moisturized will help you prevent more from developing though.

bowdee
09-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Cocoa butter and shea butter really works for stretch mark. Taking Vitamin C and E will also help. You may also try applying rosehip oil.