PDA

View Full Version : H pylori

iby123
08-08-2011, 06:25 AM
hello everyone
have any of you had h.pylori
what were your symptoms? after you had your antibiotics prescription did your symptoms get better?
i have my blood test results and i have h pylori.:(

grimmreapervi
08-09-2011, 04:14 AM
Hi! About a week ago, after going to the doctor, he asked me to test for h.pylori, which came positive. What I had was I was constantly feeling bad in my stomach, along with nausea and vomiting. I wasn't eating much and I didn't have much of an appetite. He gave me antibiotics and told me that I would get better in a week (the treatment is for 2 weeks). Now, after 1 week, I'm not feeling the pain in my stomach or the nausea, but I feel something like a clot in my throat, which sometimes causes me to sometimes wretch and vomit. What are your symptoms? :)

iby123
08-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi! About a week ago, after going to the doctor, he asked me to test for h.pylori, which came positive. What I had was I was constantly feeling bad in my stomach, along with nausea and vomiting. I wasn't eating much and I didn't have much of an appetite. He gave me antibiotics and told me that I would get better in a week (the treatment is for 2 weeks). Now, after 1 week, I'm not feeling the pain in my stomach or the nausea, but I feel something like a clot in my throat, which sometimes causes me to sometimes wretch and vomit. What are your symptoms? :)

i have non stop burping.lol bloating
fullness after i have eaten a little and acid reflux