PDA

View Full Version : stomach spasms, wierd sensations

jayson2007
08-10-2011, 10:49 PM
anyone get this? I only seem to get it when lying down at night prior to sleep, it feels like my stomach is getting drained, and the spasms are jerky, happens when i lay either on my right or left side, if i lay on my back, it feels like the contents in my stomach is easing through digestion, even if iv eaten 3 to 4 hours later, about 6 months ago i came down with gerd/ acid reflux, and just recently got over it (about a month ago) with ppi's, so could this be result of ppi's ? has it stripped my stomach of good bacteria or what? there is no chronic PAIN associated with this, just those symptoms, just churning feeling, digestion feels really sluggish slow, electric feeling, churnng, heaps of air, burping, passing gas, feels like a hole in my stomach, (not literally) but feels like theres a dip where my stomach is, and the symptons on the left to middle side of stomach area, what could this be? It only happens when im lying down...

i went for h pyolri test came back negative.. i slept with 3 diff women 6 months ago the same time the acid reflux came, could it be connected or just stress/guilt?

hope someone can help cheers

bigred4
08-11-2011, 04:09 AM
if you truly had acid reflux you probably didnt "get over it" as you said. You have to watcg what you eat. Stress can also trigger gerd. Learn your food triggers avoid them and try to control stress in your life. Best of luck!!