PDA

View Full Version : Mascara Issues

Juicy7
11-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Whenever I wear mascara it always ends up forming black rings under my eyes
i wear water proof.
And suggestions on what to do/use for mascara?

SanyBelle
11-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Try non-waterproof. I like Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara. It doesn't run, flake or get in my eyes. A tube is $18 and lasts me about 3 months.

Good luck!

rufous57
11-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I have tried hundreds of different brands, the one I like at the moment is Kiss Me by Blinc. As long as you let it dry, it is smudgeproof!

7165ed
01-10-2012, 01:18 PM
SandyBelle, I think I'll give it a try. I do use BE foundation and need a mascara that doesn't flake or cake. Thanks.

CELESTEBEN
04-21-2012, 09:08 AM
The best mascara is by Lancome. It's Virtuose Black Carat. I've tried so many brands and have returned to Lancome. Are you using a eye-makeup remover at night that has oil in it? This is probably why you have mascara coming off during the day. I've done it all girl! I know. Hope this is good advice. Use an eye makeup remover that is oil free. Beauty blessings. C

Bran'sNana
04-21-2012, 04:39 PM
I love Blinc too, it forms little tubes around your lashes and it doesn't come off till you wash and gently pull the tubes off, it's pretty neat. You can buy a sample tube at the auction site on the internet (can't mention names..);)

Arggg
05-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I always seal the mascara after I put it on - with a couple of coats of clear mascara. I have long, blinky eyelashes, so even waterproof mascara flakes off under my eyes and leaves smudges. I've tried everything else - this is the thing that worked for me!

JediMindTrick
05-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Have to tried Lash Blast by maybeline? Sometimes they work well. :)