PDA

View Full Version : chemical peels

kidincandystore
12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
anyone thinkng about doing a chemical peel.i just completed one and the results were great.would love to giveadvice to anyone with problen skin and thinkin bout gettin a chemical peel..thx

flaco
12-05-2011, 11:56 PM
..what strength did u have done? How much did it cost? Any complications?

Kitty Poo
01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Did you do it yourself or at a Doctor's office?

Panicking
02-24-2012, 11:38 PM
anyone thinkng about doing a chemical peel.i just completed one and the results were great.would love to giveadvice to anyone with problen skin and thinkin bout gettin a chemical peel..thx
Hi there, I'm thinking about getting a chem peel but am afraid that my skin will be scarred or burned, or discolored. Can you offer some good advice on what type of peel is best and which one worked for you. Also, what is your skin type so I can compare. Thanks for any help! :wave:

Karatemom40
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
I had one a few years ago..in my dermatologist office. It HURT!!!!!! The peeling was not too bad afterwards, and the results were mild. I am not sure of strength, but the results would have had to be a lot more than what they were in order for me to endure the discomfort again. I've had numerous surgeries on many body parts and think I have a pretty good pain tolerance but this just wasn't worth it to me. Burns hurt!