PDA

View Full Version : eyebrows growing in odd angles

skotya
12-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi all ,

So I have been plucking my eyebrows for the last 2 years but stopped few months ago and want to go natural without plucking.

My eyebrows seem to grow back as it was before but few hairs regrow in a different angle they used to be. Like downward which really miss up my look and I don't want to pluck them as the shape will change.

Is it possible that they would recover by themselves if they were untouched? How long they will take ? Is there anything I can do about this problem because it is really annoying and I don't know what to do with them. I've heard that they can be trained by using brow gel but I don't believe this not sure though.

Please help and thanks for reading

skotya
12-11-2011, 07:52 AM
anyone please ?

Greetings
12-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Years ago my mother plucked quite a few of her eyebrows, and they actually never fully came back. Hopefully yours grow back in just fine. I do not think there is anything you can do to make them look better while they grow in, perhaps use a eyebrow brush and trim them until the others grow in??

skotya
12-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Years ago my mother plucked quite a few of her eyebrows, and they actually never fully came back. Hopefully yours grow back in just fine. I do not think there is anything you can do to make them look better while they grow in, perhaps use a eyebrow brush and trim them until the others grow in??

No sorry, what I meant is that my eyebrows regrew but some of them (two or three) are pointing in the wrong direction. I guess some damage happened to them from previous plucking. I don't want to pluck them but at the same time the mess up my look. I don't know what to do ? I heard about putting gel on them to train them to point in the right direction although I doubt this is true.

Would they recover by themselves if they were untouched for several months ?

Please anyone ?

Greetings
12-14-2011, 10:43 AM
I have no idea if this will work, but it might be worth a try on a few of the stray hairs. Try plucking them, but pull them out at the angle you want them to grow in.

Prettyinpink86
12-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Have you been plucking them from the top? That is the worst thing you can do.

skotya
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Can anyone help ?

After I stopped plucking my eyebrows the hair grew back kinky not like before soft and the point in the wrong direction they don't lie flat. I don't know what happened to them. Do you think they would grow better after more than more than one growth cycle ?

Please help ?