PDA

View Full Version : Moisturizer that won't break me out

sunshine123
01-29-2012, 11:12 PM
I have combination skin and am trying to find a facial moisturizer that doesn't cause breakouts. I've tried almost everything product on the market. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found a good moisturizer that won't break you out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :dizzy:

Lucky Scrunchy
03-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Aubrey Organics makes a great moisturizer called TCM Collagen. My skin is really sensitive too and I love it. I was told that the Aubrey line is as organic as you can get. My health food store owner told me this.

Bran'sNana
03-20-2012, 10:15 AM
The ones my daughter uses that has trouble with breakouts is Cetaphil daily advanced ultra hydrating lotion (for dry sensitive skin) and Eucerin everyday protection for sensitive skin face lotion. Have you tried these?:)

tUrRrRa
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I've heard good things about Cetaphil too, but I've actually never used it!

When my skin is acting up and prone to breakouts, I go for Neutrogena Acne Stress Control's moisturizing treatment. It's like a gel product that is applied all over and moisturizes, but also prevents acne. For a regular moisturizer, I have been happiest with Mary Kay's Timewise moisturizer for oily/combination skin. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too rich and didn't break me out, especially for it being an anti-aging moisturizer. I'm in my 20's and just wanted to go ahead and start using the product to prevent the signs of aging. I haven't used the one with SPF in it though. Some people have a tough time and break out from certain products with SPF.

Andry Jolly
05-28-2012, 02:25 AM
I think Revitol is a perfect choice for you you shoud try it at once. It works very well and quickly.:jester:

Andry Jolly
05-28-2012, 02:26 AM
I think Revitol cream is a perfect choice for you you shoud try it at once. It works very well and quickly.:jester::jester

Andry Jolly
05-28-2012, 02:28 AM
I think Revitol skin care cream is a perfect choice for you you shoud try it at once. It works very well and quickly.:jester::jester

jordanh2012
06-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I have the same problem so I know what you're going through. I would say try Clinique. They have a whole line of acne solutions cosmetics and they really worked for me. Good luck!

kind1
10-27-2012, 09:40 PM
I've used cetaphil daily facial moisturizer (with 15 spf/sun protection factor) and haven't had a problem with break-outs from it (knock wood ;) I use cetaphil gentle skin formula to cleanse my face, too, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.