PDA

View Full Version : Deep wrinkles at 43!

damz68
05-06-2012, 06:49 AM
A couple months ago I awoke to some new deep wrinkles on my face. These wrinkles are in an odd spot, They start about a half inch under my eyes and go to corner of nostril. I find myself looking at others to see if they have wrinkles in the same area. I have only seen a couple people with wrinkles in this area and they are very old. When I wake the wrinkles are very deep and soften up as the day goes on.

I am a 43 year old man and this bothers me to no end. People in my family do not wrinkle till they hit there seventies. However, I do have chronic issues. I got lyme disease in 1988. I got fibomyalgia due to lyme. In 2003 I was hammered with CFIDS. I have been on a lot of drugs since 2003. Maybe the wrinkles are due to the drugs or chronic conditions. Maybe it is due to use of smokeless tobacco.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of these wrinkles? I have been using ROC deep wrinkle night cream and have seen no difference.

Thank You for any help.
Derek

neverfrozen
08-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Try juvederm and eating salmon, drinking water and takinga omega 3 supplement daily.

dennisse
09-02-2012, 10:58 AM
go for botox-ıt works