PDA

View Full Version : Ladies how do get rid of crows feet?

waywardson
05-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Im turning 30 next week and despite having a youthful look most of my life I have been getting some comments laltey and ppl are telling my I look like I am 30. I know that is not bad because it is my age but I have always looked younger than my age and a girl commented on my eye wrinkles. I had never even thought about it before but since she pointed it out I notice now. It make sense though I neveer took care of my skin..or wore sunscreen or sunglasses(squinting) and I smoked for some time. I am trying to reverse this some now and quit smoking, eating health, exercise, sunscreen/glasses...and I receantly bought some retin-a plus elastin stuff that is suppose to help. Any other tips? I know as a male should not be as concernd by really no one wants to look older than they have to.
Thanks

waterlily
07-13-2012, 03:11 PM
I suggest Epidermx microdermabrasion and Silkia camelia oil. They got rid of my pitted acne scars when I was younger and recently lines on the forehead and around the eyes (I think I got them because of heavy stress related to family and work). It took a long time for the pitted scars to plump back up, but the wrinkles were gone under 3 months. I can't thank them enough for doing so much for my skin!