PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Pressure and Constipation

Y4NN1CK
07-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello forum, I have never made a post before, but I joined HealthBoards to try and find a solution to my problem if there is one.

I've been enduring these symptoms for about 3 years. I seem to have constant pressure, bloating, and discomfort in my lower abdomen, mostly the right side. There is no sharp pain at all, just a constant discomfort. Its mostly more uncomfortable after eating; for example, in the mornings when i haven't eaten anything it will feel fine, but at night after a meal I can get agitated and cranky at my feeling. It's a feeling that is hard to explain and so I think some doctors don't really understand my situation, resulting in no answers.

I have tried not eating dairy, which I have done for 3 weeks now and no changes have happened. At one point I had consumed a good source of fibers, but the symptoms would still occur at a slightly lower intensity.

I've seen around 5 doctors all over the world, US, Hungary, England, Belgium, and none of them had any idea; I've done CT scans and ultrasound.

I read on these boards about Fibromyalgia, my right leg likes to fall asleep a lot of the times, and my left knee, when bent at a 90 degree angle for more than 10 minutes starts to get sharp stings. I don't know if this is related (doubt it) but the more information the better.

Lately, I've also had constipation problems, but this usually tends to happen when I travel a lot.

I've always felt it and gave up in searching, but now its getting the better of me and would like it to be gone, I just want it to go away or at least diminish in gravity.

I hope someone has had this and can come with a solution or treatment.

Thank you! :)

flipfleury
07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Hello forum, I have never made a post before, but I joined HealthBoards to try and find a solution to my problem if there is one.

I've been enduring these symptoms for about 3 years. I seem to have constant pressure, bloating, and discomfort in my lower abdomen, mostly the right side. There is no sharp pain at all, just a constant discomfort. Its mostly more uncomfortable after eating; for example, in the mornings when i haven't eaten anything it will feel fine, but at night after a meal I can get agitated and cranky at my feeling. It's a feeling that is hard to explain and so I think some doctors don't really understand my situation, resulting in no answers.

I have tried not eating dairy, which I have done for 3 weeks now and no changes have happened. At one point I had consumed a good source of fibers, but the symptoms would still occur at a slightly lower intensity.

I've seen around 5 doctors all over the world, US, Hungary, England, Belgium, and none of them had any idea; I've done CT scans and ultrasound.

I read on these boards about Fibromyalgia, my right leg likes to fall asleep a lot of the times, and my left knee, when bent at a 90 degree angle for more than 10 minutes starts to get sharp stings. I don't know if this is related (doubt it) but the more information the better.

Lately, I've also had constipation problems, but this usually tends to happen when I travel a lot.

I've always felt it and gave up in searching, but now its getting the better of me and would like it to be gone, I just want it to go away or at least diminish in gravity.

I hope someone has had this and can come with a solution or treatment.

Thank you! :)

The pain you're having could be trapped gas. I know if I have a lot of gas I am unable to expel the only way I am able to relieve it is by sitting on the toilet and taking time to move my bowels.
If you're getting constipated when you travel it helps to have a set time schedule to move your bowels. Drink bottled water and try to eat a high fiber diet. Sometimes taking Metamucil or Citrucel help to maintain regularity.

Y4NN1CK
07-07-2012, 07:33 AM
It seems to be more than just trapped gas, even if I go to the bathroom I have this problem. I dont know what it is...

Y4NN1CK
07-07-2012, 07:42 AM
It seems to be more than just trapped gas, even if I go to the bathroom I have this problem. I don't know what it is...