PDA

View Full Version : Hair pain

naveemohan
09-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Sometimes I get a pain on the top of my head and it hurts when my hair moves or when I touch it. It feels like someone is pulling my hair out.

Thank you.

Litldebbie1965
09-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm brand new here, but just read your post. Just a comment I have, as I have had 'hair pain' as you call it before.
If I haven't washed my hair in a day or so, and I go and throw it into a pony tail, I will get 'hair pain' ..... My theory is this. I have long, straight hair. Past the middle of my back. It hangs straight down (duh!), and when putting my hair UP it turns the hair from the normal position to a "bent" (<-- if you will call it) position, which in turn causes the scalp & hair to feel pain. Turning or twisting the hair folicals from there everyday position can cause pain.
The only way I have been able to relieve the 'hair pain' is to wash my hair. Or, if I am out & on the run, I have been forced to find a restroom where I could wet my fingertips and run the wet fingers up onto my scalp where the hair/scalp hurt.
I'm hopeful I'll be able to find this post once again after I leave here. I'll be curious to see what your findings bring you.
Good luck!