PDA

View Full Version : grey eyebrow hair

parlyvou
10-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Many have posted here and on other sites about products that cover their grey eyebrow hairs. I've tried soooooo many. Anatasia eyebrow Pomade, Rashall Cosmetics Masc-A-Grey eyebrow mascara, eyebrow powder, those felt tip pen-like products (threw away..so name eludes me.), Revlon's eyebrow gel...any way NONE of them stay on the grey hairs any length of time. Fades away. I don't want to be constantly monitoring my eyebrows and touching up..that isn't me. :dizzy:
Cosmetic companies can make mascara to stay on eyelashes why does it seem difficult to keep grey eyebrow hairs covered? I have dyed them...but with face washing the dye goes away quickly and I have had a couple incidents where I've had swelling in the eyebrow area so am hesitant to do it again and besides, I like to apply an eyebrow conditioner, enhancer to thicken my brows so that would remove the dye any way.
Anyone truly found a product that stays on all day? Really stays on??
Thanks!! :)

MSNik
03-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Covermark eyebrow gel...its also a pen, but it doesnt wear off or flake, it ONLY comes off with soap and water or makeup remover. Its great!