PDA

View Full Version : Sick

Pitts2013
12-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Ok here's the story. About 3 weeks I got sick cold runny nose sniffling coughing the works. Well I have just started a birth control never been on it before. This is important to what I am posting so bare with me. Anyway I had read that it can cause nausea and vomiting, Well during the cold I started feeling nauseous and starting vomiting. I took Nyquil to help relieve symptoms. Everything seemed to subside accept for the occasional cough. Well then last week I took a trip and I got wet and was walking around in wet socks for hours, I started getting the cough worse now I have the cold part all over again and I am nauseous and can't keep anything down yet again. I stopped the birth control last night to see if that would subside some of the nausea and vomiting, but so far I still can't keep anything down. I am also on my period and was then when all this happened the first time, so I don't know if it's just everything on top of the other or what, but I could use some advice. Thanks. And sorry for the long post!

Pitts2013
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Also wondering is it normal to have nausea for more than a few days?