PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Passing Stool.

smartysat
01-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Since the past few days, i am really facing a very strange problem in passing stool.It never flushes of clearly from the stomach, although i put lot of pressure on the stomach, still no success. due to this i feel like toughness around the stomach. This causes uneasiness in sitting.
Also after passing the stool when i try to wash the area i feel like cactus like feeling around the area, also the area has turned out red in colour. When i sleep at night i never feel the same but after getting up at morning and going to washroom it troubles me entire day. Also i feel lot of itching starting from the tip of the scrotum till the anus.
My BP is 118/74, no diabetes, i weigh 87 Kgs,no sign of feaver or any other disease.
Please suggest me what can be done as i want to get rid of this.

flipfleury
01-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Since the past few days, i am really facing a very strange problem in passing stool.It never flushes of clearly from the stomach, although i put lot of pressure on the stomach, still no success. due to this i feel like toughness around the stomach. This causes uneasiness in sitting.
Also after passing the stool when i try to wash the area i feel like cactus like feeling around the area, also the area has turned out red in colour. When i sleep at night i never feel the same but after getting up at morning and going to washroom it troubles me entire day. Also i feel lot of itching starting from the tip of the scrotum till the anus.
My BP is 118/74, no diabetes, i weigh 87 Kgs,no sign of feaver or any other disease.
Please suggest me what can be done as i want to get rid of this.

You need to stop straining so hard to move your bowels ! You may have caused a hemorrhoid or worse a prolapsed rectum. Try using a glycerin suppository to help soften the stool in your rectum. It may take up to 1 hour to work. Do not push down hard your lower abdomen or try to force the hard stool out ! Try taking long slow deep breaths and hold it to the count of 10 and slowly exhale and keep doing this for up to 30 minutes. Concentrate on the breathing as this will help to you refrain push from pushing down hard and forcing the BM out. It will come out but it will take time and patience ! I am telling you this because I have had chronic constipation all my life and have been where you're not being able move my bowels and have the BM be stuck half way in and half way out. I would push down as hard as I could possibly push and have tears streaming down my face because it hurt so bad.

This is what I do now every day to prevent me from getting constipated in the first place.
1) I drink at least 64 oz. a day of water.
2) I eat 25-30 grams a day of fiber.
3) I make it a priority every morning to move my bowels before I even get into the shower or at least before I leave for work or church.
4) I don't allow myself to go more than 48 hours without moving my bowels. I use a glycerin suppository to help soften the BM inside my rectum so it's easier to pass. I use only slow deep breathing exercises to help me move my bowels. I no longer push down hard on my lower abdomen to make me go. If I cause a hemorrhoid or anal fissure or a prolapsed rectum then it's going make it all that more painful to move my bowels at all in the future. I don't know how old you're now but take it from someone who has gone through years of struggling to move their bowels on a regular basis to change your eating and drinking habits and bowel habits. You will definately feel so much better and it's a lot healthier for your colon health and overall health.