PDA

View Full Version : Fibro fevers

Jo Moon
01-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi, Im new to this forum. I'm concerned about these high fevers I'm having for no reason. I have fibromyalgia and under huge stress....re moving to a new city but these fevers are leaving me exhausted and weak and I get really frightened when they hit 39-40 celsius. 103-104 fahrenheit.
I was wondering if anyone else has these. It seems that the weather triggers them. A shift from hot to cool or cool to really humid starts them off. I try to keep at the same temp but lately our weather has been all over the place.
The pain team dismissed them. My Doctor has too. No-one is taking me seriously except my parents....because they see me having these fevers.
I feel very out of control and depressed.
Would like to hear from anyone who has the same symptoms...chills, then overheating for 4-6 hrs with no sweating, fast pulse, breathing laboured and delerious, loss of muscle tone, bladder weakness, glassey eyed, panic, dry mouth, headache...then after falling asleep..sweating like a pig all night....wake up exhausted and weak.
Thanks JO.

RAMEZ
01-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi Jo. I feel for you. I too am victim to FIBROMYAGIA. Just the other day, i thought i was coming down with the flu and realized it's just part of this sickness. I don't even bother to take my temperature. I get chills, then I overheat, sweat..No mater how much sleep i get I too still fill exausted. Thanks to my doctor, i now have sleeping pills and I"m on this medication called Tramadol and i can control how much i need to take. I was taking the oxycoden and they did not work. Feel Better!