PDA

View Full Version : Feeling I have IBS

stealth98
05-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi Im new to this forum this is my first post.

Since I can remember I have always had trouble with wind. I love my food and could eat for England. I've noticed though that when I eat certain foods I cannot stop farting, I get wind quite badly and my poo smells terrible (sorry to be so graphic) I cant eat sausages too much or I'll start farting and my stomach feels bloated and windy. This goes for most fried foods (particularly in full english breakfasts) curries, roast dinners and other foods like meat etc. Ive gotten used to it and never really thought much of it but when I stayed over a friends house last Friday night I woke up and went for a poo seven times. I had burger and chips and a cup of tea that was all I had to eat that night before going to bed. Very rarely now where I get a day where I'm not a bag of wind.

My diet is pretty good I eat wholesome home cooked meals that my parents cook. I eat veg and fruit and drink lots of water. I do tend to eat junk food when Im out (burgers, chips, pizzas) and drink a lot of cider, beer, southern comfort. I think I balance it out all quite well. I dont get much exercise as I used to but I do walk lots and make the point of not catching a bus when I could easily walk two miles to where I want to go. So I'm reasonably healthy. Is there anything I can do with this? I take Rennie's they ease the trapped wind but I dont always take them. Do I have IBS? or are my symptoms not that bad?

stealth98
06-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Can anyone offer some advice?

stealth98
10-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Anyone want to help with some advice?