PDA

View Full Version : reflux / hernia troubles

leeeee
07-04-2013, 05:25 PM
hiya

I've had hital hernia and acid reflux troubles for 24 years now currently experiencing a flare up at the moment not good not good at all

there are things I would like to know even after 24 years off dealing with
this, and who knows maybe I will have some answers for you

my chelle
07-04-2013, 05:45 PM
What type of symptoms are you having? I also have hiatal hernia (large and high up) which can cause all kinds of problems.

leeeee
07-04-2013, 05:56 PM
at the moment i'm experiencing heart burn, racing heart, burning sensation, but over the 24 years I've been dealing with this I've had many more symptoms it's an absolute nightmare

how long have you had your hernia ?

Terlin
07-04-2013, 07:22 PM
What type of symptoms are you having? I also have hiatal hernia (large and high up) which can cause all kinds of problems.
Sorry for cutting in but I have a few questions if I may. Can gerd and a medium hernia cause my shortness of breath feels like something is tight aroundy stomach, tightning of throat when swallowing, allways feel hungry even after eating, does it cause bloating. And sucking in air when drinking. I also feel there is a numb spot in my throat halfway down. Please list all your symptoms and what you have learned to help them . Also this may be far fetched but is there any conection to presure in my head and ear pressure with ringing and sinus presure Thanks Terlin