PDA

View Full Version : Is this serious??

troy935
07-06-2013, 07:55 PM
A couple weeks ago I noticed that one of the moles on my chest was hurting. When I looked at it I noticed that there is a big black spot on it. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not I really cannot afford to see a doctor since I don't have insurance, and I am on workman's comp and cannot work. The mole is pretty large compared to others that I have and is raised about 1/8". It is really bumpy and the black spot seems to stick out from the mole. Today I also noticed a couple other black spots within the mole. If anyone has advise and information I would really appreciate it.

big andy
08-08-2013, 07:00 PM
If I can offer any advice to it would be DO NOT wait to see a doctor even if it means you have to borrow money to see one DO IT I am a melanoma patient and my cancer has got into my blood stream and spread to my whole body.Now I am on a trial drug treatment program that will hopefully give me two years or so before it kills me so please go to the doctor your life may depend on it I really hope it is just a mole but don't take the chance life is to short as it is dont risk it .

solofelix
08-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I totally agree with big andy. Go and get this mole looked at ASAP.
I have had four removed and a growth on the side of my nose. They were all a low grade form of skin cancer. Non Malignant T.G.
I don't wish to frighten you, but your's sounds suspicious (may not be) and whatever the cost "Get it looked at"...
I wish you well,

Solofelix.