PDA

View Full Version : make-up remover?

sambko
07-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Can anyone recommend a good make-up remover? I am using Neutrogena cloths and am not sure I like them. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

MSNik
07-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Almay eye makeup remover pads are the greatest! They also work on long lasting lip stain ..
But if you want an all over makeup remover, I really like ponds in the pink package- they have all sorts of moisturizers in them which dont break me out.

solofelix
02-08-2014, 08:20 AM
I use my local supermarket wipes made with extract of cucumber. I have used these for many years and find them great.
If the shop is out of stock, I buy Baby Wipes perfumed or non-perfumed.
If it's good enough for a baby then it must be good enough for an adult,

Solofelix.

brooklynsky
02-09-2014, 10:12 AM
The sephora brand has a liquid type makeup remover i've been using it for years now its really good the small bottle is 9$ and i think the big bottle is like 14$ ..or maybelline has a makeup remover thats great to its in a pink bottle im using that right now. Because i ran out of my sephora one ..I to used the Neutrogena it left my face very oily .didnt like it

Titchou
02-10-2014, 04:06 AM
I have very sensitive skin and use the Equate brand from WalMart! It's about $4-5 a bottle. The one thing I do splurge on the pads themselves - Shishedo at $12 a pack. But they are the softest, best I have ever used. I get them at Macy's.

Deaner50
03-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Coconut oil is great for removing make-up as long as you have no allergies to coconuts. I've used it for years have very sensitive skin and it's great for shaving with too...