PDA

View Full Version : bowel pain

salar
08-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi
i am 21 yrs old male , 2 years ago doctors diagnosed me that i had IBS but i am not sure that was true,so there is pain after bowel movement (i think it is relate to empty bowel ) that i can't explain it ,and it's in lower left and in upper left .
what do you think about it ?
i really appreciate any help and advice

Stretch1one
08-23-2013, 08:45 PM
I have IBD called microscopic diverticulitis I get upper left pain on and off my dr says its a spastic colon

flipfleury
09-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi
i am 21 yrs old male , 2 years ago doctors diagnosed me that i had IBS but i am not sure that was true,so there is pain after bowel movement (i think it is relate to empty bowel ) that i can't explain it ,and it's in lower left and in upper left .
what do you think about it ?
i really appreciate any help and advice

I have had IBS with constipation since June of 1996. When I get bouts of diarrhea my lower left side hurts as well as my anus. It's because my lower colon(sigmoid) is in a spasm. I feels like I have to move my bowels more even though there is nothing left in my rectum. My anus keeps contracting and relaxing as well. It's painful and can last up to an hour or more. Try a heating pad on your abdominal area to help relax the abdominal muscles and sphincter muscles. It does help.