PDA

View Full Version : Big toe joint pain & index finger pain

krysy
09-18-2013, 11:56 AM
lately, I have had pain and swelling that comes and goes in my Big toe Joint and my right hand index finger. the pain in right toe is stiffness and random shooting pain, my ankle & knee feels stiff, but not as stiff. My finger pain is also stiffness, no shooting pain, mild swelling. I am also slightly stiff in my wrist and elbow. is it weird its on the same side? my dr tested my blood, and my uric acid level was good and is not gout, and all the other tests ok too. What the heck could be going on.

nutech
09-21-2013, 01:04 PM
lately, I have had pain and swelling that comes and goes in my Big toe Joint and my right hand index finger. the pain in right toe is stiffness and random shooting pain, my ankle & knee feels stiff, but not as stiff. My finger pain is also stiffness, no shooting pain, mild swelling. I am also slightly stiff in my wrist and elbow. is it weird its on the same side? my dr tested my blood, and my uric acid level was good and is not gout, and all the other tests ok too. What the heck could be going on.
I have the same problem, but only in the fingers...my solution was from the health food store...Natural Factors glucosamine sulphate with Natural Eggshell Membrane..one per day...

Titchou
09-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Arthritis. Try Aleve or something like that. A scrip for meloxicam might be good ($4 at WalMart)