PDA

View Full Version : Question about toothpaste

scot724
09-30-2013, 04:21 PM
ive neglected my teeth for some time so im just started to really take care of them and i got some new toothpastes and i know even though we dont swallow it that it can still have system side effects

well im not sure if its a coincidence or not i was using the product for about a week then i started having some bloating and loose stools so im not sure if its the product or not but here is the ingredients in the one im using

is anything in there possible to cause something like that and what are ingredients i should avoid in oral products

natural XYLITOL,purified water,calcite,glycerin,poloxamer,cellulo se gum,Methocel,calcium propionate,lactoferrin

k9love
10-01-2013, 10:08 AM
ive neglected my teeth for some time so im just started to really take care of them and i got some new toothpastes and i know even though we dont swallow it that it can still have system side effects

well im not sure if its a coincidence or not i was using the product for about a week then i started having some bloating and loose stools so im not sure if its the product or not but here is the ingredients in the one im using

is anything in there possible to cause something like that and what are ingredients i should avoid in oral products

natural XYLITOL,purified water,calcite,glycerin,poloxamer,cellulo se gum,Methocel,calcium propionate,lactoferrin

Im not sure about what ingredients are bad for you, but its strange that we have just changed our make of toothpaste and Im getting the same symptoms, might just go back to my old toothpaste and see:)