PDA

View Full Version : My symptoms have changed! worried

k9love
10-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Ok so Ive had all the usual symptoms of IBS, ie bloating, wind, indegestion etc etc, never really had much problem with BM's.

But now Im getting stomach ache every day! and have to go to the toilet several times, not diarreah just small motions each time:confused: that relieves the ache for a while then in an hour or so the stomach ache is back!!

Are these IBS symptoms too? anyone else get it like this? just looking for some reassurance.

Meant to say Ive been taking Actimel for a few weeks, would/could that cause stomach ache with IBS?

Thanks.

flipfleury
10-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Ok so Ive had all the usual symptoms of IBS, ie bloating, wind, indegestion etc etc, never really had much problem with BM's.

But now Im getting stomach ache every day! and have to go to the toilet several times, not diarreah just small motions each time:confused: that relieves the ache for a while then in an hour or so the stomach ache is back!!

Are these IBS symptoms too? anyone else get it like this? just looking for some reassurance.

Meant to say Ive been taking Actimel for a few weeks, would/could that cause stomach ache with IBS?

Thanks.

That is your colon going into spasms. Citrucel can help calm the spasms down a little and help add bulk to your BM's and help maintain regularity. Sometimes putting a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen for 20 minutes help relax the abdominal pain. I also have found using digestive enzymes help with IBS and acid reflux(indigestion) and taking probiotics at least twice a day help too. I made a cocktail every morning and evening of Citrucel, digestive enzymes, and probiotics and it helps a lot with your whole digestive system symptoms.