PDA

View Full Version : Onion body odor

curedfinally
10-25-2013, 07:33 PM
I dealt with onion body odor for years. Couldn't figure it out and I swore when I did I would go on forums and tell people so here I am. I started taking digestive enzymes and it has went away. Also taking a maximum potency vitamin but I know that's not it. It's the enzymes. I figure I had a problem digesting sulfur/thio compounds. From what I've read the enzyme Alpha-Galactosidase is what digests foods like broccoli and beans. They do sell just that enzyme but I don't know if it works as well as taking all of them. I figure I lacked some because I got diarrhea all the time and I haven't got it since taking them. Hope this helps you guys. Let me know if it does :)

lenvegas
10-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi, thank you for your informative post.....Do you take probiotics also? Also, could you recommend a good wide spectrum enzyme formula supplement? I really think these digestive enzymes would help many many people with digestive disorders. Thanks again....

curedfinally
10-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Hi, I take Digest by Enzymedica new and improved forumla complete enzyme formula. No I don't take probiotics because I have another condition that probiotics make worse. I do hope it helps others.

lenvegas
10-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the info, currently taking papaya digestive enzyme but am going to order the one you recommend.......

curedfinally
10-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Hope it works for you, keep me updated.

lenvegas
10-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Thanks, just ordered the Digest Gold plus Probiotics, can not wait to try it, will keep you posted how it works....

curedfinally
11-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Just a heads up, I don't know if it's the digestive enzymes or what I ate today but I have a severe stomach ache. I was forgetting to take them and started back up today so it could be the pills.

lenvegas
11-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I have been taking them for a few days now and no problems.They seem to work greart.......hopefully for you your stomach ache is just a one time event,take care........

curedfinally
11-06-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm so glad to hear they are working for you :) . I still have the pain in my stomach and in my back, been going on since 4 p.m. yesterday. Went to the dr today to go over my test results for thyroid and gluten intolerance which were both negative, glad for that because I know I couldn't follow a gluten free diet. But as far as the stomach and back pain goes, he doesn't think it's the enzymes. He thinks it's either from the egg salad sandwich I ate yesterday, it's not the first time I've had problems with eggs but my manager ate it too and she didn't get sick. An ulcer or a gullbladder problem. I looked up gullbladder symptoms and they fit mine and I read eggs can trigger an attack. But he referred me to an allergist to see if I do have any intolerances besides dairy.