PDA

View Full Version : Always smell bad, feel like my butt is agape

blessedshrub
11-23-2013, 10:50 PM
I always smell like ****. I feel like my insides are unraveling, the edges of my butt are burning and wanting to come out, when I walk it itches/stings insatiably. I have upwards of 10 bowel movements a day, and it just feels like my butt is forever a "little bit open" leaking on my undergarments. I sweat a lot and am a nervous person so this is even further amplified and sometimes I fear skid marks on the seat (somehow).
I'm 21 w/ IBS, avoid wheat and soy, take colestipol/cymbalta/zonegran. Does anyone else have these problems/advice for relief? I hate feeling so out of control, stuck on medicine and smelling like crap !

vegea
11-24-2013, 05:54 PM
I always smell like ****. I feel like my insides are unraveling, the edges of my butt are burning and wanting to come out, when I walk it itches/stings insatiably. I have upwards of 10 bowel movements a day, and it just feels like my butt is forever a "little bit open" leaking on my undergarments. I sweat a lot and am a nervous person so this is even further amplified and sometimes I fear skid marks on the seat (somehow).
I'm 21 w/ IBS, avoid wheat and soy, take colestipol/cymbalta/zonegran. Does anyone else have these problems/advice for relief? I hate feeling so out of control, stuck on medicine and smelling like crap !

I have about 5 bm's a day. smelly gas. recently started a probiotic and digestive enzymes. won't mention any names here. just look for high reviews. There are many out there. I just chose the ones with 4-5 stars and it's helped 80% or more just in the past few weeks.