PDA

View Full Version : I need advice!!!

realtreebaby101
11-27-2013, 07:54 PM
hello my name is dixie.
I have a problem with my boyfriend, we have been dating for 4 years and when we first started dating I knew he had some what of a problem with Xanax addiction, well he got clean a few weeks after we started dating and later on down the road when things got serious we bought a house and a dog, well shortly after we made this huge step he gets back on them for about a 2 week period and then he gets clean again for a good 5 to 6 months and then gets back on them and I feel like we just keep taking one step forward 2 steps back. hes an angel when hes not on them, hes the most loving and heart felt guy I have ever met and hes so sweet and funny, but when hes on them hes a completely different person, a compulsive liar, a jerk, instigator and in his own little world, he dosent care about anything or anyone. I fell in love with the guy he truly is but I cant keep going down this road with him, I love him to pieces but I feel like im not showing him tough love, like I feel like he thinks he can do this because there never any consequences on my end. I don't want to leave him but I need help showing him tough love any ideas on how I can achieve this without losing my soulmate????

ZephyBoo
11-29-2013, 05:55 AM
are you sure its just xanax?