PDA

View Full Version : Stinking

krystalkirk
12-31-2013, 07:14 PM
I have a fear of stinking it effects all areas of my life. I shower before I go to work and bath when I get home. It seems like when I get around a large group of people I tend to get nervous that I am stinking and really start stinking. It's embarrassing to write such. I don't like talking about it because it is so embarrassing. I am not sure where the paranoia comes from I am in hopes that someone out there can help me.

Titchou
01-01-2014, 05:05 AM
I don't grasp what you are saying - sorry. Do you actually smell or are you just afraid that you will? Do you use a good deodorant? A light perfume?

solofelix
01-01-2014, 05:55 AM
I believe that your problem is anxiety related and that you DONT smell at all.
With all that washing and showering it would be virtually impossible.
We all sweat/perspire in hot or stressful situations (that is normal) but like anything if you concentrate on it enough it will become an obsession and what seems like a stink to you may just be a slight odour to others.
Using a good Deodorant and a light dusting of Baby-Powder after your shower will leave you feeling and smelling sweet.
The same goes for your mouth. Clean teeth and a mouthwash regularly and your ready to go.

Solofelix.

lenvegas
01-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Hi, a few suggestions to a better smelling body.......first, avoid red meat, people who eat a lot of red meat tend to have a more pungent odor about them then their vegetarian counterparts. Second, take probiotics or Greek yogurt as these good bacteria aid digestion and minimize undigested food smell going through the skin. Along with your daily bath and shower and good deodorant you will come up smelling like a rose.......