PDA

View Full Version : Fecal Body Odor and Bad Breath (from mouth and nose)

The Reek
02-18-2014, 05:58 AM
I've been getting some rude comments on how I smell like **** and what not. I'm a very clean guy, brushes my teeth everymorning and night and washes 4times daily! Please tell me whats up with this smell?!

lenvegas
02-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi, often this problem is due to digestive issues especially constipation. If you are experiencing digestive issues then taking more fiber, Greek yogurt and probiotics may help you. The goal is to speed up your food transit time from eating to elimination because if you hold on to this material too long the odor may go through your breath and skin. Good luck with this...

The Reek
02-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Do you think this has also something to do with leaky gut and the abuse of too much antibiotics?

lenvegas
02-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Hi, I am not too familiar with leaky gut syndrome but it implies that material in the intestine gets into the bloodstream so you would need a good gastrointerologist to find out why this happens. Yes, over use of antibiotics can effect your digestion because it destroys your intestinal flora. Your intestinal flora is the balance of good and bad bateria in the gut that are necessary for optimal digestion. The antibiotics destroys the good bacteria which creates an imbalance in the digestive system causing digestive problems. That is why it is necessary to take probiotics, the good bacteria to get your flora back. Probiotics can be purchased at drug and health food stores.......hope this helps....

Deedee71
02-24-2014, 11:08 AM
For the bad breath, try scraping your tongue often. It cleans of alot of crud that gets stuck on there. I do it often and get of quite a bit of crud. I don't have bad breath but I still do it. Hope it helps :)