PDA

View Full Version : HELP. Constant Stomach Pain and Nosebleeds

greyhorizons
03-22-2014, 01:26 AM
Hello all,

One of my siblings who has been experiencing digestive problems for years where he gets grueling stomach aches and will be bent over in the bathroom for 20 minutes in pain. Doctors initially said that he was lactose intolerant. Yet even with a lactose free diet the pain still persists... Now we are looking at IBS yet he has (barely) low count of platelets and recently he has been having daily and consistent nose bleeds....

Is this IBS/do the nosebleeds have any correlation to something related with the stomach??

puzzik79
06-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Hello all,

One of my siblings who has been experiencing digestive problems for years where he gets grueling stomach aches and will be bent over in the bathroom for 20 minutes in pain. Doctors initially said that he was lactose intolerant. Yet even with a lactose free diet the pain still persists... Now we are looking at IBS yet he has (barely) low count of platelets and recently he has been having daily and consistent nose bleeds....

Is this IBS/do the nosebleeds have any correlation to something related with the stomach??

I had nose bleeds for years, from the time I was in my early 20's to 34.

I had to change my diet after my IBS diagnosis, and even changed my entire life style. I don't eat/drink any cow milk or related products. I also lost 40 lbs.

In any case, my nose bleeds (which used to occur at night) have stopped and are gone.

I feel it was related to being overweight and the food allergy to cow milk.