PDA

View Full Version : how to remove a facial mole using garlic

shrishti
05-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Hey i have a mole at my right cheek and i wanted to get rid of it and i tried garlic but never scratched by needle for last 10 days and only upper layer got removed and not the entire mole please guide me how to remove it completely by using garlic i dont have any other options please i am very much worried about it and wants to remove it completely as soon as possible

solofelix
05-19-2014, 10:48 AM
I have never heard of removing moles this way.
It doesn't sound right and you could cause more under the skin damage.
I have had four removed by a Dermatologist and would not recommend any other way.
Don't take risk's,

Solofelix.

shrishti
05-20-2014, 12:50 PM
I have searched many sites regarding mole removal by garlic and many people claimed that they successfully removed moles by regularly using garlic without any scars or any kind of problem so please somebody suggest me of using garlic because for me its very much difficult to visit dermatologist i just wanted to get rid of it.

MSNik
05-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Shristi,
If you look hard enough youll find ways to remove EVERYTHING on the internet. The internet is not regulated and anyone can post anything. Youre going to ruin your skin and potentially cause a serious infection. Go to a dermatologist- there is absolutely NO WAY to remove a mole with garlic. You cant even scrape a mole off your skin, as it is deep down in the very lowest layer of the skin. With proper medical procedures, you will be able to get rid of it; however what you are attempting to do is dangerous.
Please dont try home remedies on your face...
MSNik