PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bloated and constipated?!

Chellybean18
05-29-2014, 04:28 PM
I've felt bloating for about 8 years now after I had some horrible panic attacks. I was only 13 at the time. Normally I have a very nervous stomach and I've been under a lot of stress the past few months. Now for weeks ive been having so much constipation!!! What should I do? Could this be ibs?

puzzik79
06-03-2014, 11:13 PM
I've felt bloating for about 8 years now after I had some horrible panic attacks. I was only 13 at the time. Normally I have a very nervous stomach and I've been under a lot of stress the past few months. Now for weeks ive been having so much constipation!!! What should I do? Could this be ibs?

Possibly IBS. What is your diet consist of?

2. Do you eat a lot of sugar, junk food and drink a lot of soda?

3. How is your sleep?

4. How are your bowel movements?

Chellybean18
06-04-2014, 12:41 AM
I'm not the healthiest eater. Sleep is usually good for me and sometimes my bowel movements are diareah like but usually they are pretty normal. Here lately more constipation like. I get nervous a lot and when I do i immediately can't eat or feel like I'm going to throw up.

puzzik79
06-08-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm not the healthiest eater. Sleep is usually good for me and sometimes my bowel movements are diareah like but usually they are pretty normal. Here lately more constipation like. I get nervous a lot and when I do i immediately can't eat or feel like I'm going to throw up.

Here are a few recommendations to start with:

1. Quit drinking sodas if you haven't done so already.

2. Quit smoking if you smoke.

3. Cut any cow milk products out of your diet.

4. Cut any kind of junk food.

See if this helps.

If you're willing to spend the money, get tested for food allergy (blood test, IgG/IgA/IgE antibodies)

A comprehensive stool test would be helpful at all.

tess201
06-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Heather's Tummy Tamer supplement is great for IBS, Diverticulitis, etc. . .

Tess