PDA

View Full Version : Daily Enema for Sigmoid Colon :/

B J G
06-11-2014, 10:19 AM
I have felt my bowels were sluggish and often no urge to defecate.

Up to then my sugar was running 180 - 300, with neuropathy below my knees to my feet.

In the past month I've changed my diet to strictly - 64+oz water, prune juice, cranberry juice, grape juice, KFC Chicken Strips, McDonalds Bacon Ranch Salads, Apples, Grapes, Bananas.

My sugar now runs 100 - 150 since the diet change and have lost 20+ pounds.

Lately, I've been having to use the 4 oz Fleet Enema to have any movement, using it every other day. the bowels appear to be moving somewhat. as if it just stops in the sigmoid colon and doesn't want to move. This is causing a lot of worry, stress and anxiety attacks.

I am debating going to see a GI doc, any other suggestions and insights greatly appreciated.

Laidback93
04-28-2015, 08:42 PM
I have felt my bowels were sluggish and often no urge to defecate.

Up to then my sugar was running 180 - 300, with neuropathy below my knees to my feet.

In the past month I've changed my diet to strictly - 64+oz water, prune juice, cranberry juice, grape juice, KFC Chicken Strips, McDonalds Bacon Ranch Salads, Apples, Grapes, Bananas.

My sugar now runs 100 - 150 since the diet change and have lost 20+ pounds.

Lately, I've been having to use the 4 oz Fleet Enema to have any movement, using it every other day. the bowels appear to be moving somewhat. as if it just stops in the sigmoid colon and doesn't want to move. This is causing a lot of worry, stress and anxiety attacks.

I am debating going to see a GI doc, any other suggestions and insights greatly appreciated.

I would definitely recommend seeing a GI. The reasoning for that is the stress that is being exerted on your bowel tissues. I have IBS and I needed to go because of that. Friction, and frequent strain on the tissue can cause hemorrhoids, ulcers, polyps may also form