PDA

View Full Version : Makeup to cover redness?

LittleTeaBlosso
07-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey guys can anyone recommend a makeup that will cover redness? I always get red right above my upper lip. I bought a Mary Kay CC cream but it doesn't seen to do the trick :0( any recommendations? Thank you!

Seraph
07-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Clinique has an excellent product; I forget the name but my daughter used it for years. Sera

parker1261
07-09-2014, 08:26 AM
"covermark" or "dermablend"

rufous57
07-10-2014, 03:22 PM
I have 2 concealers that work for me. One is Tarte Creaseless Concealer Cream, which I love. It doesn't have parabens or other harmful ingredients. The other is Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer,it works better on oilier areas, whereas the Tarte is good for dry skin.

The red area on your lip, is it from an allergic reaction to lip or other products?

sawbuck44
08-11-2014, 04:45 AM
I have red marks and large pores. Have used many product lines to try and cover and then lathered on foundation. Liquid foundation just made me look shiny and never covered (neither did the coverups). Just took advice from here and bought Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Air Brush. Got both the translucent and beige because one is too light and the other is too dark for my skin. I mix them up, sweep on a few "coats" and wala! Amazing. Looks great!

susan923
11-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi there!

When trying to conceal red marks you need to use a color-correcting foundation. Or try using green foundation on those tricky red areas. Green counteracts the red. I love MAC products :)