PDA

View Full Version : odd pain

Nathan596
07-23-2014, 04:18 PM
So earlier in the week I started experiencing an odd pain under my left rib cage. It started low but has mooted up my chest, and now only pressure in my lee rib cage. Taking deep breaths causes an increase in pain. I find when I lay on my right side it seems to go away, but lying on my back or heft dude, it hurts to breath. I kind of have a feeling it may be gas, due to an especially unhealthy diet lately, and I'm somewhat bloated, but it worried me. I am going to the doctor soon, I just wanted to see if anyone had an idea of what it may be.

sweetpotato13
07-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Yep, it could be gas, and it can also be a muscle strain. Let us know what the doctor says, okay? We care.

parker1261
07-24-2014, 12:20 AM
hello! i also have left side flank pain and breathing issues as you've described and was recently diagnosed as having left side diaphragm paralysis. You might want to research it....its a total pain in the butt! however my pulmonary dr is awesome and i use a nebulizer for at home breathing treatments. if you would like more info feel free to contact me, as there's quite a bit of info and i don't want to take up everyone's time.