View Full Version : can anyone help me

10-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Im trying to figure out more about 47 XXX syndrome otherwise known as trisommy. I was diagnose in Connecticut with this and when I moved to Florida the doctors couldn't believe so they ran the tests all over again Does anyone know of a doctor in florida who will help me with this issue, cause I have been to every doctor in southwest Florida and they tell me im too complicated and send me away, Iam so fustrated!!!