PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way you can remove hair color ?

charlotte55
12-14-2014, 07:26 AM
I went red head but then I downloaded this okay application where some beauty advisors voted on my original hair color.. so red didn't suit me and i want my original hair color back.. is there any way to remove the color? and is it safe to do?

Sadtosay
12-17-2014, 06:43 PM
There is a product that will strip colour. You can probably get it at any drug store that sells hair dye. I think it's called Colour Oops.

MSNik
12-18-2014, 03:01 AM
Charlotte,
If you insist on stripping your hair color, color oops isnt going to do it. Youll need to go to a professional salon to remove all traces of the color and get your hair back to its orginal color. It is damaging to the hair, but a salon can also give you a deep conditioning treatment which will minimize the damage.

Ill bet you look great as a redhead. Why do you care what an online beauty expert has to say? Are you really sure you dont like what you already have>? Red tends to fade the fastest- so if you like it, you can be sure that its going to lighten up and fade alot easier than brunette or bleached out hair will...ask your friends and family what they think before risking more damage to your hair.

MSNik