PDA

View Full Version : intrusive thoughts about hell

irosa88
12-24-2014, 12:25 PM
I've always kind of believed in god and at some points of my life a stronger belief than other parts which I've looked into other religions. But recently I've been having these worries of going to hell and never seeing the people I love again. And what's even more upsetting is that I had a dream which I killed all my family and other people in general, then the devil said I was going to hell. I love my family so much I feel so distressed about killing them in my dream and how lonely that would be then going to hell all alone for eternity. I've had these sorts of thoughts before but worrying about food and other pleasures. Is this OCD? How can it be cured. I honestly feel like dying but this new thought has even taking the pleasure out of that because I might go to hell. I don't know what to think anymore. I don't want to think anymore I feel like crying all the time. I need someone to help me. I hate my head why is it doing this to me? Someone please help!!! I've had enough I don't know how much more I'm going to be tormented.