It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arm, Wrist & Hand Message Board

• Red, blotchy painful hands

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-20-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
    Akkami
    (male)

Akkami HB User
    Red, blotchy painful hands

Hello,

I have may other symptoms (fatigue, weakness, other pain, vision issues) but this one is new and is very anooying. It feels like my hands are on fire most of the time. I often have to sleep holding a cooling pack. I have seen many, many doctors for all my other symptoms but no one can seem to help me. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last October and Optic Neuritis last month. I was told I do not ahve Lupus or MS based on bllod work, a lumbar puncture and an MRI. There was a spot on the MRI but they assure me it's not MS. Anyway.. Any help on the hands would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
    Lena-marie
    (female)

Lena-marie HB User
    Re: Red, blotchy painful hands

I have same type symptoms and did you ever get tested for sjogrens? My SSA was low but positive, the rest all negative my ANA< RF etc. all negative, it sounds like small fiber neuropathy what you have in your hands, as mine seems like that also. mine are either freezingggggg Hyper cold or burning up really weird stuff....and my fingertips get super red when cold..and my sensory is off things feel weird to me...ugh so annoying

Closed Thread