It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arm, Wrist & Hand Message Board

• Slight shaking and tingling in my hands?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-13-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
    mooney12
    (female)

mooney12 HB User
    Slight shaking and tingling in my hands?

I've noticed it mainly the past couple of days/week. I'm only 22 years old and fairly healthy...

I have often felt both hands tingling and they tremor a little bit. Mostly my left hand (non-dominant hand) but my right will do it too. Not when they're at rest but if I extend my hands and fingers or if they're in use typing and such they quiver and I feel like I have little control over them. It stops as soon as I let my hands go limp.

The only thing I've been doing differently over the past week or two is I've been working out a lot (and eating healthier, etc). Could it just be fatigue? I sleep a lot but I don't feel exhausted... I just worked out actually and they are shakier than usual. I also have anxiety and I had a minor panic attack last week but I feel fine now, so I don't know why they would still be shaking.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2015, 06:01 AM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: Slight shaking and tingling in my hands?

Yes! I can definitely be fatigue if you are working out more, and anxiety can also do that.
    Be sure that you are drinking enough water.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:20 AM   #3
    mooney12
    (female)

mooney12 HB User
    Re: Slight shaking and tingling in my hands?

Thanks, yes, after observing for a bit longer I have noticed they shake a lot more post-work out, or after long shifts at work. I just wish they would stop :/ Perhaps I need to eat more. I definitely drink enough water.

The following user gives a hug of support to mooney12:
    sweetpotato13 (03-30-2015)
    Closed Thread