It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board

Inflammatory Arthritis

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2017, 07:24 PM   #1
mws952002
(male)

mws952002 HB User
Inflammatory Arthritis

Hi. I've been diagnosed with Inflammatory Arthritis. All blood work is normal, but have swelling in joints; ultrasound showed something about the synovial fluid hence the inflammatory arthritis diagnosis. Dr. suspects seronegative RA. I'm moved up to 400 mg plaquenil daily and 25 mg methotrexate weekly. I still feel bad. Is it normal to feel achy all over, fatigue, and just poorly (almost like a flu)? Also my hands stay red, especially palms. Knuckle joints red too. Today received discouraging news about cognitive functioning from tests. Is all of this part of the disease process?

The following user gives a hug of support to mws952002:
rosier (06-05-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
rosier
Veteran
(female)

rosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB User
Re: Inflammatory Arthritis

Have you talked to your doctor about the RA? They can test for the factor to make a better diagnosis and for your hands being red all the time, need to ask the doctor. Always be proactive about your health questions. Doctors love to talk to patients who want to be in the know. Please ask your doctor about the hands. Good luck and hugs for today.

Rosier
Never give up.

Reply Reply