It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board

• psoriatic arthritis: Help!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #31
    mcjonval
    (female)

mcjonval HB User
    Re: psoriatic arthritis: Help!

Hi Kscott13, GOOD to hear that! That is wonderful news! PTL! My husband too now has less pain. He still has it in his fingers and a little else where, but the Rhumey said that when we go back(coming up)THAT IF THERE IS NOT MORE INPROVEMENT THEN SHE WILL START HIM ON EMBREL he is up too the Max on MTX and on mondays(when he takes it) he does not feel well. Still is getting dizzy and feeling Fluish again today. After about the second day, it seems, he starts to feel better. We will keep praying for his healing and for life to get back to normal. He too wants to work. We have applied Gov help but it will be another month or so before we know. Anyways....it is GOOD to hear and encouraging to know that YOU are doing well. Talk soon. mcjonval

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2006, 11:14 PM   #32
    kscott13
    (male)

kscott13 HB User

Hello Mcjonval,

Good to hear that your husbands rheumy is pro-active. I'm still doing well on Enbrel, but got sick this week (cold) so I have to skip my next dose and take anti-biotics as a precaution. My rheumy says he doesn't expect any problems from the infection but just wants to be safe. I hope whatever your husbands doc does it helps. I also got flu like symptoms while taking MTX. It's no fun. Hope your both doing well. Sorry, haven't had time to reply lately. Just thought I'd say hello to you both. God Bless You.

Scott

Old 09-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #33
    mcjonval
    (female)

mcjonval HB User

Hi Kscott13. Sorry you were sick. I do understand not feeling well. My husband and I caught a cold when my Grandkids came. We were sick for three weeks. He is doing better and I after 3 weeks still have a runny nose. Go Figure. He does get those flu like feelings, but all in all he has many days that are now good. His hands dont have much swelling. He is playing his guitar a lot lately. PTL! It is beautiful Christian Music that the Lord gives to him or I. It is a wonderful thing for me to see. We were in ministry before all this had happened. Only God knows what will happen, but for now we'll just wait to make sure he is staying well and not needing the Embrel. If he does I am sure he will do that too. God Bless You Also. Tell Your wife hello too. Stand strong. mcjonval

Closed Thread