It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asthma Message Board

In Poland they go in salt mines for treatment

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
max966
(male)

max966 HB User
In Poland they go in salt mines for treatment

But just in the last couple decades Russian scientists figured out how to reproduce and even enhance the effect of being in a salt mine. And only within the last year "Salt Rooms" are showing up in the United States. Find out if your city has a salt room, and if so, I urge you to read about it. We got our daughter completely off medication and she's even more active than ever before.

Doctors in the USA ONLY OFFER MEDS, MEDS, MEDS!!! But often, illnesses, like asthma, can be treated with natural therapies and adjustments to diet. This is the result of For-Profit health care - only 'profitable' options are offered. For the sake of your health, or your child's health, break away from this cycle.

So many natural options, like salt therapy for respiratory conditions, out perform any medications. Meds help for 12-24 hours. Salt therapy relieves the CAUSE of symptoms for 3-12 MONTHS! Research it - you will be glad you did.

The Following User Says Thank You to max966 For This Useful Post:
DumpstaDeva (03-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #2
max966
(male)

max966 HB User
Re: In Poland they go in salt mines for treatment

Perhaps more ridiculous is how doctors prescribe larger and larger doses of medication and don't spend even a minute to discuss dietary changes, as is done in E. Europe, for example. By making simple changes to diet alone, many people can reduce their symptoms and thus need for medication. But our for-profit health care system doesn't want to see people using less meds, for obvious reasons, all at the expense of the patient's health.

Salt therapy is formally recognized in E. Europe and Russia as treatment for respiratory issues, and a large percentage of people can indeed stop medications. In the USA salt rooms operate more like spas but the same benefits can be achieved if the salt room operator understands how to use the equipment properly. Until doctors stop trying to please pharma reps by pushing meds to the max, they won't embrace any natural remedies. It's sad, but a reality - in the 'great' USA, for the best care, a patient must often be his/her own doctor...

Not sure what the ********* is all about - the link doesn't work.

Closed Thread