It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

• Autoimmune Dysfunction = Disease/overlapping conditions

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-09-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
    yalwayssick
    (female)

yalwayssick HB Useryalwayssick HB User
    Question Autoimmune Dysfunction = Disease/overlapping conditions

Like the question "what came first, the chicken or the egg?", here I pose the relevant inquiry regarding Autoimmunity dysfunction.

There appears to be many connections between Arthritic conditions Rheumatoid/Psoriatic (RA/PSA) that are touted as Autoimmune Diseases, and the overlapping diagnoses of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) now known as Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), Fibromyalgia, Lupus, SLE, and others that for over 25 years have been considered rare or invisible disorders aka the "it's all in your head" diagnoses.

Are these conditions all related? Wouldn't the decrease in autoimmunity with varying symptoms and degrees of severity in each of these conditions, be a metamorphosis of the original onset of malfunction/dysfunction, that then turned into chronic illness, hence becoming - Autoimmune Disease?

If so, then hypothetically speaking, suppose each patient at one point had lets say, mono or epstein barr virus and thus; some sort of mutation that impacts the trajectory course of a primary (dysfunction/disorder) that in turn becomes the equivalent of (chronic illness) that develops into disease.

To clarify in a scientific manner would include the cumulative analysis of blood work testings over time, including white cell, t-cell counts, t-3 complement cell functioning, with consideration in comparison to IgG levels that could be indicators of a possible snowball effect within the blood for identifying the primary source of autoimmunity, that factors in as a critical marker for the existence of disease.

Or, perhaps these disorders or conditions, are not dysfunction or malfunction at all. What if they were always closely related? Wouldn't that mean that from the get go, there was an autoimmune disease present, and over time in its manifested presented state, it merely appeared as or was a misunderstood and invisible rare disease?

What say you????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2017, 12:23 PM   #2
    Eagle
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Eagle HB UserEagle HB UserEagle HB User
    Re: Autoimmune Dysfunction = Disease/overlapping conditions

2-10-17 To HeadMod, who I've been in contact with off and on since about 2015, about an intruder whose IP # I was given, just now today suddenly realized I simply needed to change p.w., which most of my sites store so I don't have to enter a p.w. every time, low memory, and even lists get lost. Thanks. Eagle

Reply Reply

Tags
    arthritis, autoimmune diseases, cfs. chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia