It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

• Possible autoimmune disorder? Opinions

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-13-2017, 06:07 PM   #1
    ashes1077
    (male)

ashes1077 HB User
    Possible autoimmune disorder? Opinions

I'm 30 yr male, For the past yeah I've had joint pain in multiple joints, specifically the legs and one finger A long with some other symptoms, fatigue, little rash on cheeks, though I don't know if that's connected. Finally went to the doctor for blood test. My ana test was positive with a titer of 1:80, dual pattern homogeneous and few nuclear dots. Low testosterone, albumin/globulin ratio 2.9, low GLOBULIN 2.9 and mch was a little high. I also have plantar fibromatosis on each foot, But it's pretty much just knee pain all the time and no energy. I have a rhuematologist appointment coming up. I'm not familiar with autoimmune disorders, but could this be a possibility from any of you've that are experienced with this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
    TheGivingTree

TheGivingTree HB User
    Re: Possible autoimmune disorder? Opinions

When people have autoimmune disorder, the tissue or organs of their body have inflammation symptoms because their body's own immune system thinks its own body(certain part of tissue or organ) is an "enemy" and attack it. One of my family member was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis a few years ago, and the doctor prescribed him medication that is supposed to suppress her immune system so it doesn't cause inflammation in liver as much. It works in the short term, but in long term, it causes side effects, and she didn't want to take medication any more.
    Check out Ambrotose product from Mannatech, a lot of people with autoimmune disorders tried this with success.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
    VicLF
    (female)

VicLF HB User
    Re: Possible autoimmune disorder? Opinions

Although the ANA is a low positive, hopefully your rheumatologist will take it seriously and consider all things. My ANA is a low positive also and I have lots of joint pain with fluid collection around the joints, but they don't swollen and hot/red like many people say theirs do with autoimmune disease. I was diagnosed with UCTD (Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease). It's good to have a list of symptoms and questions for your doctor. I wish you well.

Reply Reply

Tags
    arthritis, autoimmune dieases