It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

Leg pain, really need help!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
VicLF
(female)

VicLF HB User
Leg pain, really need help!

I am wonder if I need to see the doctor... I have had hip pain and a little knee pain for a while, but always bearable and more with range of motion ( I have Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease). Yesterday, I was at the movies and my right leg started hurting from the groin area, completely around the joint, all the way through my thigh and to the top of the knee. I took Celebrex and used a heating pad when I got home and it got a little better. I took a hot bath before bed and took some additional pain meds that I had on hand and slept fine. Now, it is hurting again! I don't want to go to the doc for no reason and just have them say it's the autoimmune stuff, but my family and I are supposed to go on vacation in 2 days!! Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
JohnR41
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Leg pain, really need help!

I believe autoimmune diseases are often diet related. Have you ever given that any thought? It's been said that a poor diet leads to "leaky gut" syndrome. That's when you lose the protective coating on your lower digestive tract and bacteria penetrates through the colon wall and into your blood stream. And that leads to chronic inflammation which can eventually cause an autoimmune disease.

Reply Reply