It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

• Ana results??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
    Fallen4music
    (female)

Fallen4music HB User
    Ana results??

Hi everyone. I wanted a little advice cause my rheumatologist is kind of ignoring my Ana test result.

The first time I had Ana test was in July. I was diagnosed with celiac desease after endoscopy, colonoscopy and gliadin test. My gastro told me to go to a rheumy cause my Ana test came back positive 1:320 titre with nucleolar pattern.
    I went to the rheumy and he ordered Ana again and enas panel as well. Enas panel came back negative. But Ana came back positive with a 1:1280 titer and a fine speckled pattern.

He says I have fibromyalgia, and said I should take the Ana again in six months. What do you guys think? Should I get a second opinion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2018, 06:54 AM   #2
    emmie54
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

emmie54 HB Useremmie54 HB User
    Re: Ana results??

It appears no one has responded to your question. If you are still on here I will offer my two cents. Lol. Your ANA is significantly positive and indicates something may be going on. That being said, ANA alone usually doesn’t result in a diagnosis. Did your rheum say the celiac could be a factor? Do you have fibromyalgia symptoms?

Reply Reply